Stone sedilia (or seat)
© Copyright text based on Tong Church guide by R.M.C. Jeffery , picture R.P. Stallard
Picture 37 of 45
The stone sedilia in the sanctuary dates from the building of the church in 1410. There are three seats one for the priest, one for the deacon and one for the sub-deacon.
Octagonal baptismal font
Copyright © 2007 through 2018 Discovering Tong